Monday, October 24, 2011

Email: I'm Impressed

Hey,

I would just like to say that I think you are an amazing young lady. The only thing i would like to say against what you wrote is I consider my self a liberal, but I do not agree with the occupy wall street. I am currently in college getting a degree, however I am still not sure what I want to do with my life... Even though I am unsure of my future right now I do work a part time job, and after I graduate until I figure out the rest of my life I will be working a second job so I will be able to payoff my loans, bills, and hopefully get a car of my own. I am telling you this because I don't want you to stereotype all Liberals. We are not all the same. Some of us do have plans and do not hate corporations. I do believe our society needs them, and damn straight I love my Ipod! Music is a huge part of my life... But unlike most people I do not buy a new one every time they come out with a new model. My point is that all Liberals are not insane... 

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
A different type of liberal.