Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Email: Outstanding site

I live in Knoxville, TN and last Friday night, went down with my camera to photograph Occupy Knoxville's little hissy fit, along with Slut Walk, which was protesting using a woman's choice of dress as an excuse for rape. At least the women in the latter group had a point to their march. I couldn't say the same for Occupy Knoxville.

Normally, I upload pictures onto my Flickr account. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought, "Screw them." So I made the pictures available to them for download . . . at a price on my Zenfolio account. You can see those here: http://stephaniericherphotography.zenfolio.com/occupyknoxville (If you want a picture, email me and I'll send you a copy).

But I was inspired to make some "demotivational" posters from it, which I have attached. It also occurred to me that all these complaints about bailouts were heard before . . . in 2009 from the Tea Party. What, wasn't anyway listening then?

Keep up the good work and feel free to post the attachments. Catch me over at my blog, The Digital Hairshirt: http://digihairshirt.blogspot.com/

Stephanie A. Richer, Esq.