Saturday, October 15, 2011

Email: Good For You.

You've made my day, and bolstered my faith in the majority who are too busy
making a life to spend much time complaining about their inability to get
ahead in life. (No lack of irony there.)
You brightened my day so much I wanted to jot down a quick note to remind
you (although hopefully by now you don't need the reminder) that, as you
read through the venomous remarks you must be getting, there are far, far
more people who support you and your position than do not, even if the
number of nastygrams you're getting outweighs the supportive messages.
That's to be expected, because people do not generally comment in support of
a thing as readily as they do to complain.
You remind me of my youngest kids, who also do not suffer fools kindly.
At the risk of sounding presumptuous, I'm very proud of you.
Thanks Again,